Re: planning to kill a progect wile borning another. Your oppinion guys.

Until you can actually program something useful, be it a game or something else, please stop wasting yours and everyone else's time with these dumb ...uh, files. I won't even call them programs. Just because your first movie thing was packaged as a .EXE file doesn't automatically make it a program. Self-extracting zips, anyone?

Also, please read your posts before pressing submit, because you look even more ridiculous...Together with your useless files, this makes me wonder if you are just incredibly desperate for some sort of attention.

Done now, really!