Re: Need help with my smartphone.

I like my Android, having recently switched after using an iPhone for three years. Editing typed text was so easy on the iPhone. On Android, I can't tell where the insertion point is, ever, and I can change navigation granularity but I can never remember how to do that. Talkback's gestures are not intuitive at all and often times I have trouble with them.

Anyway, that is why this Jellybean Keyboard attracted me so much! There are two entries for it in the play store. One just says Jellybean Keyboard, listed as free. The other one says Jellybean Keyboard 4.3, also listed as free, both by the same company...so I'm wondering, which one should I get? Maybe the one that says 4.3, but I guess I'll just try both since they're apparently free. I see nothing that says, Pro however, implying that version isn't free, ...so...I'll just play around with this.

The issue of you being unable to send SMS messages definitely sounds like something your cellular service provider will have to take care of.