dragonrip semi idle mmorpg

Hi.

This is just a post about a game mentioned in another topic.
The game is called dragonrip and can be found on www.dragonrip.com.
The game is similar to gates of survival, combining quests and monster slaying with an idle game mechanic.

I'm however posting it here in general game discussion,  because there are some accessibility issues that we probably ought to talk to the devs about.
The first of these, is that the game has a massive amount of unlabeled graphics wich make things like checking your inventory and active charms difficult. Though the graphics are links and can be clicked, its'definitely a case of guess work and counting (plus constantly being told "graphic bu" will get annoying fast).

Secondly, apparently there is an inaccessible captcha to go on playing the game, though I've not run into that myself.

I'm not really in  position to start draughting proposals to developers for access fixes, or really investigating games much, but if people want to do so, fair enough.

The game is available on the above site, and you can find me on there as "dark."