The Mysterious MrEnter Technocracy Series

Hello.
I feel like this video series really speaks volumes about social media in general and how devastating it can potentially be. For this reason, I decided to post this topic where we can discuss it. I definitely encourage everyone who hasn't done so already to watch all 7 episodes whenever you get the time to. They are long, but it has a lot of information about social networking that people may want to know about. Here is the link to the playlist.