Re: Thoughts on Fifa20

Yes,  and that line of thinking Liam, while I understand your perspective  is why things are not made  If we stood by and didn't confront apple, would VoiceOver had been made? No. If we stood by when walmart's website was not accessible, blind people wouldn't be able to shop there. There is a time for waiting and watching, and a time  for action. We've all seen what EA can do with Madden, and if we as the community that is not a priority do not continue to reach out, then we'll remain forgotten. Just  whatever we do, let us not have a flexy episode.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leoguima via Audiogames-reflector