Re: shadow rine full voice version released

Hay again. sorry for bumping this topic again, but I really need to ask if someone has an item guide for this game.
I've gone through it twice, okay thre times, and stil only manage a 70 percent completion rate at the end.
I've looked through the entire thread, and nobody has made an item guide or anything.
Blind Ninja recorded a speedrun guide, but that thing goes so fast its almost imposible to follow at times.
It has help with the dungions, but as it's mostly in Japanese, I can't keep up with where all the item chests/rewards and such are.
If anyone has a text guide for this game hanging around on an hd somewhere and wouldn't mind sharing it, I'd be vary greatful.
Later!