need help with gta 5

Greetings. Very recently I have just purchased gta 5 from steam and have successfully got it installed. Unfortunately I seem to be running into a bit of a problem. I do understand that in order to use mods I need script hook V for the native trainer plus the autodrive mod. I go to coppy over the scripthook.dll and run the game. once done, I get a fatal error unknown game version. Has anyone else seen this error? If so have there been anyone that found a solution to it? Any help that can be given is appreciated.

Thanks