Re: Pokémon Crystal Access

Since the main goal in the original pokemon crystal is to become pokemon league champion and to collect all the gym badges I try doing that in this pokemon crystal clear when I arrive at home last night and I I was able to collect all the 16 badges and become pokemon league champion with just 2 hours hahahahahaha. I think, this is the easiest pokemon that I have ever played. Unless, there are still other hack much much more easier than this. Hack of pokemon crystal I mean. And so I am thinking, could it be that I am the first one who are able to collect the 16 badges and become the pokemon league champion in such a short amount of time in pokemon crystal? All I did is to capture first any of the pokemon found in route 27 and then from there, I went to bell sproute tower and capture some more pokemons. And from there, I focus my goal in getting the fly move so I went directly in azalea townand when  I beat azalea and goldenrod and the cianwood gym, the rest are much much easier. Hey, if any of you can beat this pokemon crystal clear in much much shorter time than me, please let post it in here alsow. My exact time in collecting all the badges and becoming pokemon league champion is 2 hours and 27 minutes. Heh Am I amazing or what? hahahahahaha. I by the way, I was able to collect all the 16 badges and beat the elite 4 without using any shark.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector