Re: I'm leaving for now

I didn't plan on commenting again, but 209 entirely changed that.

Masonian wrote:

Oh shit. I forgot about that. Well fuck. I guess we're not doing that then.

You then proceed to put the game up anyway, regardless of the kind, mature or decent thing to do.

masonian wrote:

well, it's not, up. Y'all can thank your old pal Slam for that. All he cares about is HIS code, not mine, not anyone else's. Oh well. It is what it is. I tried.

You wanna talk about someone who doesn't care? Look at yourself. You and Sam were once the best of friends. He helped you tremendously, giving you technology, a $300 computer, code (some of which sits at the core of ultrapower) and even money when you were down on your luck.
Remember all the times, too many to count really, him and I found security vulnerabilities in your projects/servers and rather than laughing, telling the world, or anything nefarious we happily passed you patches at no cost.
How about all the times you couldn't figure something out in the midst of messy code, and one of us came to the rescue?
How about just a month or so ago, when I warned you about someone you know very well deliberately taking advantage of your kindness, going as far as to show irrefutable proof.
Oh yeah and the number of times Sam sat down in the vague attempt to reconcile your friendship after you flew off the deep end.

He, owning the rights to ultrapower after you frickin handed them out, requests you don't continue hosting of the game.
What do you do in return? Go against his elementary wishes, barge into the topic where he conveys his reasons for leaving and rather than apologizing you act as if he is to blame for your actions. Please, be a dick and host if you wish. But don't throw your problems on others, especially when they have done nothing but help you. Disgusting, completely and utterly disgusting.

For what exactly? Ah yeah, a stupid game that should have died three years ago that is replaced by others.
Is this all worth it to you?
I damn sure hope so.
Please, get the message this community has been trying to send you for years. I could have phrased this response differently, could have made it into one of my generic responses which, somewhat sarcastic and filled with criticisms, actually contained a small amount of positive content to be gained. But nah, you're way past that point.
I conclude with a personal opinion that has no reflection on the moderation staff here.

Leave. You've long since warn out your welcome. It's about time you wake up, smell the coffee, and pack your bags. Hopefully to be returned to a few people who, like you, couldn't care less about disregarding the feelings of those who would have once given you anything they could. I hope you're fuckin proud of yourself
Good luck, and forget  about asking either of us for help in the near to distant future because none will be forthcoming.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector