Re: InstraPlanet, my first BGT project

Hello all,
If you guys aren't in the Skype group, you can now join on this page, http://tunmi13.jc-hosting.me/InstraPlanet.php
Also, you can now sign up for the InstraPlanet Beta Program. In this program you'll get to test later versions of  IP, keeping in mind there may be bugs.
Fill out the form using the link below to be one of the ten random beta testers picked using an app called Randomize List for iOS.
The top 10 the randomizer displays will be put in a separate skype group specifically for the beta testers.
I'm accepting responses until October 1st, so you have about 7 days from the time I'm writing this post to submit an entry.
I'll also post 3 days prior to the deadline to remind you guys.
Okay, enough said, here's the link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wll8o3 … ested=true
Thanks!
P.S. You needto provide your e-mail, because you'll be sent an e-mail if you do win. All users that don't win will get nothing, unless there were only ten responses in the first place, then everyone wins.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector