Re: Circus masters revenge, new iOS audio defence type shooter game

I hear what you are saying. Chapter 1 and chapter 2 dialogue cannot be changed. The only thing that I will be able to change is the protagonist recordings. At the time of that recording I was not able to have a studio or expensive microphones. Now that I have a hooke verse,  it will sound more professional when I do the protagonist recordings. Chapter 3 is going to blow your socks off. There is some blind insults but, not as many. As far as bugs, having to revive yourself shouldn’t cost 1000 tokens. That is really strange because  it is only supposed to cost 100  tokens. I think you may be the only one that has been experiencing that issue. Please send me an email so I can pass it on to my development team.  There were some comments about this being a first project. Yes, you are right. My development team has never created a game or application for the visually impaired community. I myself have never done anything like this before either. We are still learning and are hungry to get better and our quality  Will increase as we go. I hope I am able to prove that to you in the near future.  I believe there was a question about what the tickets were used for. Tickets are used to purchase power ups. I think the power ups are pretty cool. It is a way to kind of have a back up plan in case you’re getting your butt kicked.  Thank you Liam for explaining. I did give this game to everyone for free so, they could experience it. It is not mandatory to spend money if you don’t want to. If you get stuck and frustrated you have an option to  spend money on in app purchases to help you. I have managed to get through chapter 1 and chapter 2 and finish with just the pistol and baseball bat. It is difficult but possible. I would rather have a kick ass weapon and gun. It makes it more fun for me.  I remember in audio defence, you had to buy the game and also had in app purchases. We decided against this because it wouldn’t give everyone a chance to play  if they didn’t have money.  By the way, blindfold games had no influence on this game. I try to ask Marty for help and he pretty much told me to kick rocks and good luck. That’s not exactly what he said but, that was the gist  of it. He didn’t believe that the blind community would back this kind of game. He also didn’t have the resources to help me so, I had to  figure  it out on my own. All in all. I hope you are able to enjoy the game. We can only get  better from here. We will improve because we must.  We are making our point with this project. Visually impaired gamers like kick ass games also. There is a market here. Our community is proving it. That’s the only reason I even started this project. I am proud of CMR.  I am proud of our community for backing this game. I wish I could tell you how much traction we are getting without sounding like I am bragging or something. We are doing better than I ever thought possible. I am kind of freaking out because I knew this  kind of game has been missing in our community but, I never realized how big our community is till now.  That is why the quality must get better and will get better.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joe80 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector