Power Rangers Battle for the Grid now out on PC

Hi everyone,
As of yesterday, Power Rangers Battle for the Grid is now out on PC. The system requirements are fairly modest, so it should run on the majority of modern systems. I picked up the game on Steam, and I'm quite enjoying it. The one gotcha is that on initial launch it wqas in a full-screen mode which NVDA OCR couldn't see at all, but once I got sighted help to change the game to Windowed, OCR reads things almost perfectly. I'd strongly recommend anyone who enjoys faster paced 3V3 fighters to give this one a look. The link is https://store.steampowered.com/app/1110 … _the_Grid/