Re: the funny topic

The little camel asks his mother: Mum why do we have these big humps?
Because in these hump there is some water and in the hot desert we can drink.
And mum. Why do we have this large fur?
Because the dessert at night is so cold and then we don’t feel cold.
And mum. Why do we got these big hoofs.
Because the desert the sand is hot and the hoofs save us from the hot sand.
But mum. What the fuck are we doing here in the national zoo?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LoquaciousGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LoquaciousGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mishko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : elia fogel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : elia fogel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : elia fogel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : elia fogel via Audiogames-reflector