Re: anyone up for watching and downloading anime?

this animekisa.tv site is excellent! just to let you all know, I tried all the "legal" ways I know of to watch my favorite dragon ball anime dubbed and on-demand. all the legal options are not very accessible either on iOS and through other methods. It seems like the most accessible ways are websites like this animekisa site are the only accessible way, and yes I searched on the apple tv app, no luck. It just gives me some undubbed japanese shows. Without sites like this I would have no accessible way to watch my favorite anime. I hope this site stays around for a very long time.