Re: Pokémon Crystal Access

Did any of you have completed or tried at list to complete this pokemon crystal kaizo? I think, it is the most difficult hack of the pokemon crystal. if you will not prepared before entering a gym, 100 percent that your team will be wiped out. Fighting whitney alone took me five times attempt because of her grandbell and her miltank who keeps throwing lovely kiss and attract against my pokemon. From navigating and fighting, this pokemon kaizo is sometimes very annoying and frustrating. It is really the opposite of this pokemon crystal clear cause while the pokemon crystal clear is the easiest hack to beat, this pokemon crystal kaizo is the hardest.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector