Re: Braillemon status update!

Eh, I'm not so sure, most of the options are aesthetic. The only one that would probably be applicable is "Switch/Set' which basically determines if you can switch while a trainer is battling or not. Volume settings make more sense to be accessible at any time, especially since you need to "hear" what has to be done.

Sounds like a plan. Can you get the sound of the "pokeball counter" in R/S/E too? Basically, that's the sound it makes for each pokemon that your enemy has on its team. I added that feature just last night but I used a different sound and it sounds kind of weird lol