Re: questions about the fewture quest adventure to fate 3

you're not alone with those display issues on that game since iOS 11. The last update was back in iOS 10's time, and it added that great arcane archer class, but there's been nothing at all on the game development since then. In fact, the company seems to have moved on to other operating systems.
The jacked up interface is not just a Voiceover issue, promise! My partially sighted friend here had trouble seeing what was going on with the fight since the area map was still shown for some reason. I'd really like to see this thing fixed though for sure.