Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

Hi all,

As the playerbase of vandettacrime wanted, i did put back the credit auction as well as the accept bid early option. I however did attach rules to this, please read the following carefully. And when it raises questions, please don't hesitate to ask me for clarification:

Selling credits via auction
as per September 27th 2019, the selling of credits is possible again. But cause of previous experiences with this option, we decided to attach rules to this activitie. Staff will keep a very close eye upon auctions, and when broken, punishments will occur. This punishments will varie between warnings till temporary, even permanent banns. We have a zero tolerance policy on this game, and want to guaranty a fair play to all players. Offers to credit auctions should include a realistic offer in currency. So don't offer 100.000 pounds on 1.000 credits, cause the value of 1.000 credits is far higher then just 100.000 pounds. Please keep the following pricing in mind:
1 credit equals to a value of 30.000 pounds till 50.000 pounds each

Happy trading.

Greetz pelantas

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector