Re: free hosting?

what do you want to do?
Here are the solid options:
github.com allows you to make a free static site and store code files.
Google Cloud has a free hosting level.
pythonanywhere.com allows you to have one python server.
Heroku has a free level.
Google sites is free and accessible, but only allows you to use their template.
wordpress.com gives you a free wordpress site.
AWS is pennies if you are just testing stuff, otherwise it's $6 a month.
I use A2 hosting which is also around $3 a month for pretty much any small site.
Mega gives 50 GB of free storage.
Google Drive gives 15 GB of free storage.
Github allows releases to be unlimited in size, although each file needs to be less than 2 GB.
Let me know what you're trying to do and I can probably figure out a solution, but Github is really amazing.