a suggestion for a new room

so. I have seen people post about their programs they have released, not games. But programs like what nathantech and many more people post about. But they always get lost in the other topics of the off topic room. So a thought crossed my mind when i was drinking my morning coffee. Why not a new program releases room where people can post programs they have found or created. Such as NVDA addons, and other programs that might be useful to other people

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : elia fogel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector