Re: A few GDE questions

GDE is very fun and not hard to use once you understand about if and endif statements, Local, Global and Constant variables. But, with everything given to you in a list and correctly labeled edit boxes, it's quite easy to learn and use. I've got a game I'm working on now with it and I've even got a main menu with a few single options and a couple submenus in it. When you hit button 1 on new game, the main menu music actually fades out. When you go into the options menu and activate the set music option, you can turn the music up and down. As the volume changes, you hear a small clicking sound. If the volume is at 0 or 100, the clicking sound stops. I've got a large map with a house with doors you can open and close on it. I've got stairs that will actually make you move higher into the air as you move up them. This is all from someone that knew not a thing about coding before GDE came along. I love it very much!!!