Hmm sounds like I'm doing it right then. Those are the places I end up using. and malerine to grind up the mythicals sometimes. Bleh, I guess I'm kind of impatient and  get tired of grinding levels and using weak moves until something better comes up. Also, I know you said you weren't going to update the guide unless something major comes up, but I'll put this here anyway. So the house east of the equipment collector with the guy that says he's moving his family and asks about Seinarus Cranvel is where the person is who gives the life tonic. And then in malerine valley, that swimming area northeast of that girl making fun of her ex, has a level-up in a chest. Which I'm sure people can find simply by walking through and listening for it, but I put it here for the sake of completeness. There are a couple of other things like that in other places that I just stumbled on that weren't in the guide but it's just gold and potions and the like so really not a big deal. A level-up is kinda significant though compared to that other stuff so I mention it here. I also wonder if some of the items are random? That chest with 5k gold at the start of starwalk mountain doesn't seem to show up all the time for me. Sometimes it's just simply not there. I wonder if that level-up is like that? I don't remember ever seeing anything in that water before. I'm at shadow kingdom in this run now and have 15 level-ups. Plus I know of the 5 level-ups that are in that chest in the postgame. Might there be even more I just don't know about? I'm guessing probably not. 20 is a good handfull especially of something that can be bought with credits in the arcade.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector