Re: Cosmic Rage, a futuristic MUD unlike any other

As I said on newbie chat, if space combat is group only, then that is a bad thing for me. Group activities might be okay occasionally but they're not my main focus, indeed I'd prefer to sort out what I'm doing solo before I try grouping with anything.

Likewise, I never got the impression that mutariansi couldn't do ground combat or that they shouldn't do solo ground combat, indeed from what I can gather with the right armour ground combat is possible if you ignore stun time and make heavy use of the take cover command, though it'd really be helpful to know what stats are required for what.

Actually with all the forms and the different combat abilities, I thought Mutariansi would be fun in combat, but hay, hopefully this will get a fix.

As to the economy, we'll see. Currently it seems most things are doable by doing activities, the only odd things I ran into that were really too expensive were orbit harvesting upgrades, and those were possible to buy once I went and did some salvage and sold off my debris.

Actually I do remember that when I used to do asteroid mining, it  always irritated me that I'd mine all these elements and the only thing to do was transfer them to the default market, nobody wanted them and the trade posts thing never seemed to work out for me, so I sort of like the idea of making tradables and resource gathering more of a thing so long as it doesn't hurt advancement too much.

As to higher level activities, we will have to see.

Edit: eh? I literally just logged on, and less than a minute after the server went poof!