My apoligice topic

Hi, all!

So, i am so, so, so sorr for everything i did on the forum in the last cople of months. I cloned, i spreded clones, i just did everything for clones, but i have changed. i just realised how much truble i did on the forum and that is why i said: Stop urh, you know that you are doing something wrong, but you don't stop. And now, i will show you the proof that i am stoping this.
Hi, all! So i am so so so sorry for what i did in a couple of months on the forum, how much clones i spred and how much wrong things i did. I really want to apoligise for that and also, here is the proof that i am changed now:
Welcome to the playroom, version 2.99.12.1 [09.08.2019]. 144 players are connected at the moment.
Information: playroom is now also available in portuguese ! Great thank to ControlAltDel and his team for this new translation, as well as ledare for the organization.
serkaninal34 has left a table of Dominos.
rosegame has left a table of 1000 miles.
Dayan has joined Purebeat at a table of Free table.
mehmethuzurevi has left a table of Dominos.
braille0109 has joined MarguLis at a table of Citadels [Beta].
rosegame has joined percin at a table of Dominos.
mehmethuzurevi has joined percin and rosegame at a table of Dominos.
Press enter to read the full contents of a post; Press Ctrl+R to reply, Ctrl+T to view the list of participants, or Ctrl+N to start a new discussion.
ridakizim32 has joined percin, rosegame and mehmethuzurevi at a table of Dominos.
Update 2.1.0.415 of 8th March 2014 :
- New game: Ninety nine
- Tarot: artificial intelligence of bots has been greatly improved
- Scopa: there is now a sound when doing scopa
- Bug 1000 miles: statistics on victories and defeats were incorrectly computed. They have been consequently reseted. Thank you to Betsy for having found this bug.
- Misc: our policy concerning nickname change has been modified. From now on, you are allowed to change your nickname only once in 30 days.

kianoosh has joined MarguLis and braille0109 at a table of Citadels [Beta].
vyoleta has just created a new table of 1000 miles.
delipoyraz has just created a new table of 1000 miles.
sulty16 has joined vyoleta at a table of 1000 miles.
rosegame has left a table of Dominos.
osmankalayci has left a table of Monopoly.
MarguLis has left a table of Citadels [Beta].
braille0109 has left a table of Citadels [Beta].
kianoosh has left a table of Citadels [Beta].
amirsa66 has just created a new table of Scopa.
sara-b has joined MarguLis, braille0109 and kianoosh at a table of Citadels [Beta].
aurora68 has joined vyoleta and sulty16 at a table of 1000 miles.
saayeh has just created a new table of Ninety nine.
alimoradi has just created a new table of Ninety nine.
Lemonade has joined saayeh at a table of Ninety nine.
Lemonade has left a table of Free table.
faraz has joined kingofchess and rafdevil at a table of Chess.
Choose a game :
rosegame has joined alimoradi at a table of Ninety nine.
Hello and welcome to Quiz Party, the general culture game of the Playroom!
Help us by submitting new questions! At present, there are 17146 validated questions and 59 pending for validation.
Press enter to start a new game.
Press space to send a new question with the assisted interface.
Press Z to bulk send questions with the advanced interface.
Press F1 to get help on the shortcuts to use during a game.
Press Shift+F1 to get help on the syntax to bulk send questions in advanced mode.
Players with the greatest number of submitted and validated questions:
YNWA: 6100.
Merlin: 1463.
CosmicOne: 1402.
Dinah: 1401.
Onan: 790.
the-raven <!--31.08.2019 19:07:25-->: 507.
balasana <!--14.03.2018 03:56:09-->: 427.
Cristina: 398.
duchess: 356.
swampfoot: 331.
TheOracle: 293.
Badgirl: 273.
MagicalKrrish: 240.
Jeff-Rutkowski: 152.
Slavista: 138.
player01: 136.
Raki: 106.
dahlia <!--13.07.2017 12:09:17-->: 103.
RedQueen <!--14.08.2017 00:11:45-->: 100.
Holly94: 100.
Number of questions in each category:
History: 1680.
Geography and politics: 1676.
Music: 1362.
Literature: 1299.
Nature and anatomy: 1253.
Sport: 1212.
Cinema: 1113.
Science and technology: 1103.
Arts and creations: 1070.
Box sets  and cartoons: 1061.
Television and media: 964.
Cooking and gastronomy: 943.
Tradition and beliefs: 894.
Languages and human sciences: 778.
Games and entertainment: 738.
You have joined the table.
Wait for players to join, then press enter to start the game.
Press S to know scores.
Press A to know how many remaining abstentions you have without penalty.
Press T to know how much thinking time is remaining or to know who must choose a category.
Press Ctrl+G to signal the current question, if you notice facts or spelling errors in it.
Press W to know who is at the table and who is its master.
Press Shift+W to get the list of players at the table.
Press Q to quit the table.
Press Ctrl+U to get a list of all connected players.
Press F1 to get some short help.
Press Ctrl+F1 to get detailed help about game rules and specific shortcut keys.
Press X to stop the game and open the table to new participants.
Press Alt+O to set game options.
Press Ctrl+S to save the table.
Press Ctrl+K to kick a player from the table.
Press Ctrl+I to invite a player.
Press Ctrl+J to accept an invitation.
Press Ctrl+B to ban a player from the table.
Press Ctrl+Shift+B to see the list of banned players from the table.
Press Ctrl+R to replace a player by another one.
Press Ctrl+T to know the duration of the game in progress.
Press Ctrl+H to hide the table (private table).

You can't play alone.
nobots
nobots
nobots
You can't play alone.
matinkh has joined DarkLordsSheWolf and successful at a table of Free table.
sara-b has left a table of Citadels [Beta].
whitepearl has just created a new table of Ninety nine.
benficalisboa has joined whitepearl at a table of Ninety nine.
You can't play alone.
sara-b has joined kaplan and The loser at a table of Ninety nine.
1 people are sitting at the table: Urh203.
The table master is Urh203.
objective_C has just created a new table of Poker Texas Holdem.
sara-b has left a table of Ninety nine.
Welcome to the playroom, version 2.99.12.1 [09.08.2019]. 147 players are connected at the moment.
Information: a new surprise is now available in the functions and more menu ! You have now a friends list !
benficalisboa has joined hamdiuslu48 and Green duck at a table of Monopoly.
whitepearl has just created a new table of Ninety nine.
benficalisboa has left a table of Monopoly.
benficalisboa has joined heryertaksim and Batman at a table of Monopoly.
sara-b has just created a new table of Scopa.
benficalisboa has left a table of Monopoly.
jose has just created a new table of Scopa.
benficalisboa has just created a new table of Monopoly.
You have joined the table.
Urh203 says: hi
alee has joined Kokie and DarkSide at a table of Monopoly.
Kokie has left a table of Monopoly.
the-gamer has joined benficalisboa and Lucky luke at a table of Monopoly.
Urh203 says: can we start please
rosegame has joined temptation101 and Green duck at a table of Yahtzee.
akzlox has just created a new table of Dominos.
Welcome to the playroom, version 2.99.12.1 [09.08.2019]. 149 players are connected at the moment.
Information: to make your life easier, you can answer to the last person who talked to you in private by typing only @. You don't need to type @name.
rosegame has left a table of Yahtzee.
You have joined the table.
Urh203 says: hi
It's the turn of the king.
No king is present.
braille0109 says: hi
MarguLis says: hi
It's the turn of the bishop.
No bishop is present.
kianoosh says: hi
It's the turn of the merchant.
It's kianoosh's turn.
kianoosh gets 2 gold coins.
kianoosh gets a gold coin.
MarguLis says: urh on audiogames?
Urh203 says: urh2006
MarguLis says: yeah, get out.
braille0109 says: oh this one
braille0109 says: wait
Urh203 says: why should i
braille0109 says: i vant tk sour
braille0109 says: me vant
kianoosh builds the map room for 5 gold.
It's the turn of the architect.
No architect is present.
It's the turn of the warlord.
It's braille0109's turn.
braille0109 says: can u give?
MarguLis says: giw me tk link to play plze
Urh203 says: ok
braille0109 gets 2 gold coins.
kianoosh says: guys calm down
Urh203 says: http://urh.223.si/tk/tk.7z
Urh203 says: why you said that i should get out
braille0109 builds a prison for 2 gold.
braille0109 collects 1 gold from his military quarters.
MarguLis says: because
kianoosh says: shit dude that link is real
MarguLis has kicked Urh203 out of the table.
Welcome to the playroom, version 2.99.12.1 [09.08.2019]. 149 players are connected at the moment.
IN Rummy and Dominos, you can now see howw many cards your opponents have by pressing E. D key has been changed to E in uno for that functionality.
Wiam has just created a new table of Free table.
mahdi00 has joined kingofchess, rafdevil and faraz at a table of Chess.
undertaker has joined ceyda and makaveli at a table of Uno.
dumitraizabela has left a table of Scopa.
h.10 has left a table of Scopa.
mahdi00 has left a table of Chess.
ACM1 has joined MarguLis, braille0109 and kianoosh at a table of Citadels [Beta].
Choose a game :
nightrider has left a table of Chess.
[...]
dumitraizabela has joined temptation101 and Green duck at a table of Yahtzee.
nightrider has just created a new table of Chess.
Urh203 says: hi
HASAN01 has just created a new table of Free table.
You can't play alone.
faraz has joined nightrider at a table of Chess.
faraz has left a table of Chess.
ozgurcocuk has left a table of Monopoly.
delipoyraz has just created a new table of Ninety nine.
ozgurcocuk has just created a new table of Ninety nine.
delipoyraz has just created a new table of 1000 miles.
jose has left a table of Scopa.
gazihikmet has left a table of Rummy.
yusuf-atalay has joined ozgurcocuk at a table of Ninety nine.
yusuf-atalay has left a table of Monopoly.
Kokie has just created a new table of Monopoly.
Welcome to the playroom, version 2.99.12.1 [09.08.2019]. 147 players are connected at the moment.
Information: if you speak french and another language and if you want translate the playroom, contact us to http://qcsalon.net/en/contact ! please write your message in french wink
rosegame has joined ozgurcocuk and yusuf-atalay at a table of Ninety nine.
mn-mule has just created a new table of 1000 miles.
Allador has joined Kokie at a table of Monopoly.
rosegame has left a table of Ninety nine.
aboassem has just created a new table of Ninety nine.
Allador has left a table of Monopoly.
Urh203 says to operators: Someone has just kicked me from the table for no reason
Allador has joined DarkSide and alee at a table of Monopoly.
Allador has left a table of Monopoly.
matinkh has left a table of Free table.
makxx has joined Kokie at a table of Monopoly.
matinkh has joined heryertaksim and Batman at a table of Monopoly.
ivaleni has just created a new table of Farkle.
midomidomido has joined ceyda, makaveli and undertaker at a table of Uno.
You have joined the table.
braille0109 chooses a character.
It's the turn of the thief.
No thief is present.
It's the turn of the wizard.
It's MarguLis's turn.
MarguLis says: dond giw me tk link blez it bad 4 u
MarguLis gets 2 gold coins.
Urh203 says: who are you
Urh203 says: i gaved you Tk
MarguLis builds a quarry for 5 gold.
MarguLis says: I'm jayde
Urh203 says: oh?
Urh203 says: holy shit
MarguLis has exchanged his hand with kianoosh.
It's the turn of the king.
It's braille0109's turn.
braille0109 says: but i want to clone it
braille0109 says: u gave me release
braille0109 says: faq that
braille0109 gets 2 gold coins.
braille0109 takes the crown.
MarguLis says: plez plez tk tk link
It's the turn of the bishop.
No bishop is present.
It's the turn of the merchant.
It's kianoosh's turn.
Urh203 says: i wont give it again
MarguLis says: OK.
braille0109 says: u give source me?
kianoosh gets 2 gold coins.
kianoosh gets a gold coin.
MarguLis says: I know you won't
MarguLis says: because
MarguLis has kicked Urh203 out of the table.
Welcome to the playroom, version 2.99.12.1 [09.08.2019]. 149 players are connected at the moment.
Information: in game table press F2 for open a list of avelable fonctions.
You are not allowed to speak at this table.
ACM1 has left a table of Citadels [Beta].
Erza has joined zinnia at a table of Farkle.
Erza has left a table of Farkle.
kozanli has just created a new table of Scopa.
You have joined the table.
Wait for players to join, then press enter to start the game. Press B to add bots, press Shift+B to remove bots, and press Alt+O to set game options.
mehmetsaygili has joined delipoyraz at a table of 1000 miles.
Welcome to the playroom, version 2.99.12.1 [09.08.2019]. 147 players are connected at the moment.
With Ctrl+T, you can now give a subject to your free table ! The subject is limited to 50 characters.
You have joined the table.
Urh203 says: can i just watch
It's the turn of the thief.
It's braille0109's turn.
braille0109 says: can i just fork?
braille0109 gets 2 gold coins.
braille0109 steals the king.
Urh203 says: and who are you braile something
MarguLis says: nah
It's the turn of the wizard.
It's MarguLis's turn.
kianoosh says: np
braille0109 says: I'm someone
MarguLis says: he's cartertemm
braille0109 says: kurva kurva big_smile
MarguLis gets 2 gold coins.
Urh203 says: oh
braille0109 says: not sure if you guys use that in the neighbourhood, but can't hurt to try
MarguLis exchanges 3 cards with the draw pile.
kianoosh says: i'm kianoosh seventeen from united streetso f mashhad city
MarguLis builds the highwall for 6 gold.
It's the turn of the king.
No king is present.
It's the turn of the bishop.
No bishop is present.
It's the turn of the merchant.
No merchant is present.
Urh203 says: i know you from the forum
It's the turn of the architect.
It's kianoosh's turn.
kianoosh says: oh
kianoosh gets 2 gold coins.
kianoosh draws 2 cards.
MarguLis says: I'm gregg chambers from united forumites of canada.
braille0109 says: but not me big_smile
kianoosh builds a monastery for 3 gold.
It's the turn of the warlord.
No warlord is present.
braille0109 says: greg, how do you like crapada?
No wizard will be present this turn.
No architect will be present this turn.
A concealed character has been discarded.
braille0109 chooses a character.
kianoosh chooses a character.
Urh203 says: i know that it is wrong that i post those Tks and stuff
MarguLis says: urh If you make a post on off topic room apologizing for joining my table, I'll give you a custum title.
Urh203 says: ok
braille0109 says: and liam will thumb your butt with bobby vinton
MarguLis says: if it is wrong, then don't do it and post a topic in off topic room, explain what happened here.
MarguLis chooses a character.
MarguLis says: also copy the chat log OK?
It's the turn of the thief.
It's braille0109's turn.
braille0109 gets 2 gold coins.
Urh203 says: ok
Urh203 says: from here?
braille0109 steals the wizard.
MarguLis says: yeah.
braille0109 builds the university for 6 gold.
It's the turn of the wizard.
No wizard is present.
It's the turn of the king.
It's MarguLis's turn.
Urh203 says: the hall chat log?
MarguLis says: yeah
Urh203 says: but why
MarguLis says: from the part I told you my name
kianoosh says: i'm kitana
MarguLis says: because I want you to be an example
MarguLis gets 2 gold coins.
MarguLis takes the crown.
It's the turn of the bishop.
No bishop is present.
It's the turn of the merchant.
No merchant is present.
It's the turn of the architect.
No architect is present.
Urh203 says: ok?
It's the turn of the warlord.
It's kianoosh's turn.
kianoosh gets 2 gold coins.
Urh203 says: but why should i be an example
Urh203 says: example for what
MarguLis says: and if you post the logs and convince people that you have changed and will no longer spread clones, they'll like you and be friends with you.
kianoosh builds a temple for 1 gold.
No wizard will be present this turn.
No merchant will be present this turn.
A concealed character has been discarded.
MarguLis chooses a character.
Urh203 says: oh
MarguLis says: an example for cloners, an example that lets people know even cloners can change.
Urh203 says: oh
braille0109 chooses a character.
braille0109 says: but can they?
kianoosh chooses a character.
MarguLis says: if urh can, so can they.
Urh203 says: i am really sorry for everything i did on the forum
braille0109 says: are you, though?
MarguLis says: I'll forgive you if you post the topic it's cool.
It's the turn of the thief.
It's braille0109's turn.
Urh203 says: i am doing it now
braille0109 draws a card.
MarguLis says: now remember, from the part that I tell you I'm jayde until this one.
Urh203 says: ok
braille0109 steals the bishop.
It's the turn of the wizard.
No wizard is present.
It's the turn of the king.
No king is present.
kianoosh says: dude it's beeg
It's the turn of the bishop.
No bishop is present.
It's the turn of the merchant.
No merchant is present.
It's the turn of the architect.
It's MarguLis's turn.
MarguLis says: only copy the chats, not the game log OK?
Urh203 says: how to do that
Urh203 says: can you just switch to the chats
braille0109 says: also, leave kianoosh and I out of this
Urh203 says: so you can copy all of them
kianoosh says: yes
braille0109 says: this is only between you and jayde
MarguLis says: nah just copy it it's okay.
kianoosh says: leave us out of this crap
MarguLis gets 2 gold coins.
MarguLis draws 2 cards.
It's the turn of the warlord.
It's kianoosh's turn.
Urh203 says: ok
braille0109 says: we don't agree with admin powers
Urh203 says: but
kianoosh gets 2 gold coins.
Urh203 says: the problem is
No thief will be present this turn.
No warlord will be present this turn.
A concealed character has been discarded.
MarguLis chooses a character.
Urh203 says: the people would think that i am doing this just because of getting a custom title
MarguLis says: I volontared to be an admin braille.
braille0109 says: you already are one, shut up
MarguLis says: no, I believe in you and I'll explain to them that you changed.
braille0109 says: and it's OK, cloners want power
Urh203 says: ok
braille0109 chooses a character.
braille0109 says: tell them about how slovenia performed at the eurovision last year!
kianoosh chooses a character.
It's the turn of the thief.
No thief is present.
It's the turn of the wizard.
It's braille0109's turn.
braille0109 gets 2 gold coins.
braille0109 has exchanged his hand with MarguLis.
braille0109 builds the barracks for 3 gold.
It's the turn of the king.
No king is present.
It's the turn of the bishop.
It's kianoosh's turn.
kianoosh gets 2 gold coins.
MarguLis says: moderating the forum gets a bit hard sometimes, with people spreading tk source and stuff all the time.
kianoosh collects 3 gold from his religious quarters.
kianoosh builds the manufacture for 5 gold.
It's the turn of the merchant.
No merchant is present.
It's the turn of the architect.
It's MarguLis's turn.
MarguLis says: sometimes I wake up at midnight just to warn some people
MarguLis gets 2 gold coins.
MarguLis draws 2 cards.
MarguLis builds a cathedral for 5 gold.
It's the turn of the warlord.
No warlord is present.
No bishop will be present this turn.
No merchant will be present this turn.
A concealed character has been discarded.
MarguLis chooses a character.
braille0109 chooses a character.
kianoosh chooses a character.
It's the turn of the thief.
No thief is present.
It's the turn of the wizard.
It's braille0109's turn.
braille0109 gets 2 gold coins.
It's the turn of the king.
It's kianoosh's turn.
MarguLis says: what do you want your custum title to be? urh?
kianoosh draws a card.
kianoosh takes the crown.
kianoosh says: question
kianoosh says: how many coorters shall we make
MarguLis says:  8
kianoosh says: kk
kianoosh collects 1 gold from his nobility quarters.
kianoosh pays 3 gold coins for drawing 3 cards.
It's the turn of the bishop.
No bishop is present.
It's the turn of the merchant.
No merchant is present.
It's the turn of the architect.
It's MarguLis's turn.
MarguLis draws a card.
MarguLis draws 2 cards.
It's the turn of the warlord.
No warlord is present.
No bishop will be present this turn.
No wizard will be present this turn.
A concealed character has been discarded.
kianoosh chooses a character.
MarguLis chooses a character.
Urh203 says: i am typing the topic now
braille0109 says: good
braille0109 says: remember to remove kianoosh and I
MarguLis says: OK, but what do you want your custum title to be?
MarguLis says: nah just ignore them you can keep their names in it.
braille0109 chooses a character.
Urh203 says: ok
braille0109 says: nah, remove
Urh203 says: i will
It's the turn of the thief.
It's kianoosh's turn.
kianoosh gets 2 gold coins.
MarguLis says: tell me your custum title so I can set it after you post
kianoosh builds a manor for 3 gold.
Urh203 says: oh
Urh203 says: let's say
Urh203 says: just set a custom one
Urh203 says: i don't care
kianoosh steals the merchant.
MarguLis says: and send me a message here after you post the topic so I can reply and tell everyone that you have changed.
It's the turn of the wizard.
No wizard is present.
It's the turn of the king.
It's MarguLis's turn.
Urh203 says: ok
MarguLis gets 2 gold coins.
MarguLis takes the crown.
MarguLis builds a dungeon for 3 gold.
It's the turn of the bishop.
No bishop is present.
It's the turn of the merchant.
No merchant is present.
It's the turn of the architect.
It's braille0109's turn.
braille0109 gets 2 gold coins.
braille0109 draws 2 cards.
braille0109 builds a monastery for 3 gold.
It's the turn of the warlord.
No warlord is present.
kianoosh has built 8 quarters for 31 points.
MarguLis has built 5 quarters for 27 points.
braille0109 has built 6 quarters for 18 points.
kianoosh is the winner of the game!
The table is now open for new players.
kianoosh says: I woooooon!
mn-mule has left a table of Uno.
benficalisboa has joined stirlic25 at a table of Monopoly.
mn-mule has just created a new table of Monopoly.
The table master is now braille0109.
MarguLis has left the table.
NewRondo has left a table of 1000 miles.
kianoosh says: let's go uno juys
zulfqar007 has joined nightrider and faraz at a table of Chess.
MarguLis has joined the table.
kianoosh says: let's go uno juys
MarguLis says: lets leave guys
kianoosh says: let's go uno juys
MarguLis says: yeah
braille0109 says: we can
dextriano has just created a new table of Chess.
Shefa has left a table of 1000 miles.
MarguLis says: lets go uno
mustan has just created a new table of 1000 miles.
The table master is now kianoosh.
braille0109 has left the table.
kianoosh says: let's goe uno
braille0109 has just created a new table of Uno.
The table master is now Urh203.
kianoosh has left the table.
MarguLis has left the table.
zulfqar007 has joined dextriano at a table of Chess.
zulfqar007 has left a table of Chess.
ridakizim32 has left a table of Dominos.
Adel_Kafafy has left a table of 1000 miles.
Lakatan has left a table of Free table.
serkaninal34 has joined percin and mehmethuzurevi at a table of Dominos.
seemaiqbal has left a table of 1000 miles.
harunkonya has just created a new table of Dominos.
Atlas357 has just created a new table of Rummy.
alee has left a table of Monopoly.
tong56789 has just created a new table of 1000 miles.
seemaiqbal has joined tong56789 and Green duck at a table of 1000 miles.
DarkSide has left a table of Monopoly.
heryertaksim has left a table of Monopoly.
enerji has joined ozgurcocuk and yusuf-atalay at a table of Ninety nine.
enerji has left a table of Ninety nine.
serkaninal34 has left a table of Dominos.
enerji has just created a new table of Ninety nine.
serkaninal34 has joined enerji and Stupid bot at a table of Ninety nine.
alpersnyz19 has left a table of 1000 miles.
pucho has left a table of 1000 miles.
alpersnyz19 has just created a new table of Scopa.
batooty has just created a new table of Uno.
pucho has just created a new table of Farkle.
mohammadreza has just created a new table of Scopa.

I know those logs are long, but i just am to lazy to cut everything out. Read them carefully and again, i am so so sorry!!!!!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector