Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Hello to all!

Aprone, would like to know one thing:

When the swamp upgrade, how long we will have to buy an account and import the data from an old account before it is deleted?

I ask because myself and a few more players can only buy after a while.

I'll still make my card, so levaráum time until the card arrives, and even create a paypal account, so the doubt.

Buying the account, I will buy for sure. Just wondered if a time limit for it exists, and what would it be?

At the most, I was very happy with the update issue and fully agree about paying.

Thank you for continuing with the project. Swamp is very important to us.

Thanks, and great week.

Hugs!

Sorry English.