Re: AudioWizards Design Competition

rory-games wrote:

I might compose a music piece, I'd prefer for it not to be in the game though

Hello Rory-games!

We will be very happy that you send us your music, and if it becomes the winner, you always can refuse that we add it in to the game. But you know, we have very talented producer that can take your melody or your music, and add to it a new instrumentation, until it becomes a master piece.

If the game has inspired you to create music, then do it! At least for the fun of it. At the same time, you improve your skills and become a better musician. At the end we will have time to think, together with the creators, what we do with the music.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AudioWizards via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector