Re: Programmers: Here's a question:

It's not really a program... It's hardly something worth noting, but on my website, I'd kept on getting spam submitted through my contact form. It was really annoying, so I coded an extremely flawed captcha which one would have to go through to send me email from then on. It was flawed because all it did was match the input of a text field to a variable and if the input was true redirected to the form... anyone could view page source in firefox and just see the answer, but it was my first program that actually served a purpose. 4 out of 5 stars because it worked but worked terribly haha. It was sort of like a jerryrigged captcha solution lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector