Re: The Rpg Tools Pack, a small set of Bgt Includes.

Hi all!
Yes, I'm still working on this, but am facing difficulties because I have nowhere to host, because github gives me audio challenges that won't show up!
I'm continuing to try to fix it, but in the mean time, still know that I am working on this and willing to take suggestions and critisisms.

I have recently started indenting, maybe a little bit because of your guys' points, which are correct.
I've switched the readme to a much more well layed out html file, and cleaned up the function explaanations.
I've continued work on the object classes, and are working my way towards releasing that.
A few more menu functions are added.

@Ironcross: Could you give a few points that you don't like about the way I coded parts of this? @ironcross: What do you mean things aren't in functions?
There isn't any main loops in this code, and everything is split into tiny, quick use functions to make things a lot easier.
If you think I overdid it with the functions then please explain, but for right now, I don't understand where your coming from.

Mr. Ironcross wrote:

A lot of the BGT code I've seen is just horrible. Now, I have never got closed source stuff, but the things I've seen just... bleh. And I won't pretend to be something I'm not and sit here and act like I'm some hot shot programmer but... No classes, or use of includes and no user written classes. No organizing code into functions where it would make sense to do so. I.e. everything is just in the main loop, where I might create a function to grab input, put that in the loop, then one for checking for collisions, and another for updating the sound pool. You also have no, and I do mean no indenting. So the code is just nasty, messy, and way to drawn out and not efficient.

Thank you for reading and have a good day!