Re: Indivisible, can this game be made accessible / playable?

Well, I was the one who helped with SG accessibility and I can say only one: Wait patiently and it will be rewarded! smile

I'll be testing patches after the release and We will be working on adding new mechanics to make everything playable. Of course tolk, like in Skullgirls will be implemented to read the menus / items etc and only a platforming sections plus few other stuff mnust be tweaked. I'll be posting more on my twitter and here when the time will come so... get your fingers crossed! This will be a huge adventure for us! smile