which IOS version do you like the most and why?

Hi,
having finally managed to jailbreak my iphone4, I've been having a lot of fun recently doing what I like to call version hopping, by which I mean juo booting old versions of IOS and testing them.
Me, I think IOS 7 was really the turning point for the hole of IOS, and it was from that point things really started to get worse.
Let me mention a few things right off the bat. First of all in ios 5, the youtube app is imo much better than the newer one even if it does take some hacking to work in 2019.
the general design and feel of it just feel so clasic and nice. Examples include the kind of halairious pitch change bug which would cause danuell to switch to compact while the pitch was being lowered and do this weird thing that made it sound like some kind of monster. Also, let's not forget, slide to unlock. Slide or double tap.
Is it just me, or did everything at apple go steddily down hill when tim cook took over, not just with ios but with OS10 as well?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamesmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector