Re: Inquisitor: The Demon is OUT

Hi.
Heartbeat is a totally different game. What are you having trouble with in heartbeat? I found the game extremely easy to beat.
Regarding where the demo ends in part 4:
It ends after you have met the people outside the chirch and right after the first battle.
I'm puzzled about the activation key for the demo version as well.
Yes I have also received an email regarding the walkthrough of the game. I prefer to complete it myself instead of using a walkthrough. I might use a walkthrough after having completed the game to check if I've missed anything.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector