Re: Trouble with trimps

Just doing 110 now, its rather tough, though since its taken me less than 24 hours from finally finishing frugal I don't think I'm doing too badly all around.

I do admit I have a tendency to want to push on so ended up doing longer runs than I planned though after getting stuck on Frugal for so long I don't think I'll repeat that mistake again, although as I need to go to sleep in a bit and thus will do some overnight grinding I'll hopefully end up a little past 110, though I doubt at this stage I'll make 120 or even 115.

As to what next, I think I will try electricity, I have been trying to intersperse helium runs with actual challenges that unlock things, though I liked the idea of doing a challenge 2 since trimp attack is a good thing.

Btw, has anyone got the achievement for getting 100 housing buildings of each type? I'm wondering firstly if it counts wormholes, and secondly what to do about warp stations and prestigeing, do you just need to get 100 warp stations without an upgrade? That would take quite a lot of resources.