Re: Madden NFL 20 Beta, terms and FAQ

Hello,
Some of the settings like minum roster size and maximum roster size you can't change until the next season begins.
Also, there are a few options that do not have descriptions attached to them, so honestly I don't have any idea exactly what they do. From what My self and CoziestKolla  can tell, they have to do with the amount of players you can cut,  and the raidings threashhold you can cut from.
I'll let you knowmore when I find out.