Re: lets talk about...

I think the anglecans are similar to catholics but they except divorce and tend to be a bit more willing to change. Yes, there are some anglecan churches that are like pentacostals, I think one of the pastor in the college Christian group I go to went to one when he was a kid. I think that is cool that you celebrate the jewish holidays too. I think most people from my church and family background, myself included, know very little about them, even when most of our scriptures are supposed to be written by jewish people, and understanding the jewish calendar and celebrations could help in understanding certain texts.