Re: List of VST plugins with Reaper and accessibility status and howto

I can attest. EzDrummer does, in fact, have a demo. What's more, it's different from the full version. I had one of the sibiac developers connect remotely to my computer and confirm this by running the scripts and watching the mouse as it was moving around. He had to change the script so that it would run correctly in the demo. I thought he was going to incorporate those changes into an update to sibiac. I'm guessing that hasn't happened yet? My 10-day trial has long expired so I can't check it either way now.