Right. Thus why I said death is implied. Obviously stuff has to die or else you'd have population crises and such on your hands. It's just not shoved in your face. For example, no evil organization leader says anything like "Satan sends his regards", or whatever the hell it is Octoross says.

I personally like Mondevol, Grandlan or even Elvond as magic types. Grandlan can learn both Aura Master and Meteor Rush, though I stick with the former since 1. it's super accurate and 2. it runs off Grandlan's higher attack stat. Grandlan has a lot of weakness but a crazy amount of coverage; for instance, his moveset when I'm done with him is Aura Master, Tunnel, Blaze Rampage, Toxic Tail, Scourge Tail. That hits a ton of stuff in the game for super-effective damage, and Grandlan isn't slow. Too bad there aren't many other manamon who can do this, eh?
Mondevol is slower, has more HP, and only gets Aura Master, but does get Superspark and Vulnerability Scan, and can learn seven moves, so it's not awful by any means. Really resists quite a few things and isn't weak to a lot.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector