Re: evolve, a new incremental game

I am the author of the Spreadsheet and FAQ.

Recently I added information to the first sheet of the spreadsheet, "Title", to attempt to make it more accessible. However, I am unsure what would be helpful because I have no experience with screen reading programs. Contact me if you have any problems or feedback for the FAQ or spreadsheet.

The accessibility information is presented in a table that starts in row 25 of the Title sheet. Rows 26 to 31 contain extra information. The table headings are in row 32. The table spans A32 to L44. Columns C to L in each row are merged together.

The spreadsheet contains various sheets devoted to different mechanics. Press ALT + DOWN ARROW to cycle to the next sheet, or ALT + SHIFT + K to open a list of all sheets. You can change the sheet selection with the arrow keys and open the selected sheet by pressing enter.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ramdat via Audiogames-reflector