The Grail Lords

Hi, I was going through old in game letters and was taking notes on who from this site still plays The Grail lords. If you still play please feel free to get in contact with me in game if you need any help. My player name is Nolly and I live in Camaar.

The dev has been making numerous accessibility changes in the past 6 months since someone first posted information about this game in the new releases section, with more accessibility changes still to come.

If you haven't checked out the game yet please use my referral link below.

https://thegraillords.net/registration. … erral=4871

The game is a web browser game with crafting and combat, however it is meant to be a slower paced game requiring you to only log in once a day. If you are someone who likes to grind out hours and hours a day, this is not the game for you.

Appreciate your time, Nolly