Re: Inquisitor: The Demon is OUT

I wish I could give you directions there, as I had trouble myself.. The game keeps glitching, and theres too many obstacles for me to figure out exactly which direction to tell you to go.. All I can do is walk in circles, walk in circles, walk in circles until I find the right exit. I hope to never go on a nature hike with these people, and leave them in charge of drawing maps. lol
It reminds me of Soul Bound in that the main character on there turns like hes drunk or something. haha If this navigated a bit more like Inquisitor's heartbeat, but with the gong sounds, the north, south, east and west, than that would be better. I've had to restart the game over three times because of getting lost in the damned maps.. Its a headache. Either that or I couldn't find something I needed to compleet a task properly.. Also the walkthrough is kinda off..
To the person who asked is this worth paying for? My answer is no not yet.. They still haven't transfered everything over from Italian over to English, there are many bugs and glitches, and its not worth the price.. Let them work it out and maybe bring the price down. It pains me slightly to say so since I've liked many of their games, and I looked forward to this one. Even with it telling you which direction you're going in, its still easy to get lost or go in circles.. This was one of my birthday gifts to myself, so I get what I give.. haha I do enjoy the tasks, the mini games, and some of the voice acting. Corona is my favorite. Its not worth the money yet, unless you got some Advil handy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector