Re: Supreme Court hands victory to blind man who sued Domino’s

I feel  the need to correct some issues here. First, there are indeed no clear "federal" rules. This is important. The WCAG is a private set of guidelines, not a legally binding set of guidelines. The law has far from caught up here.  Here is where I think lawmakers and enforcers should be directing there efforts. Now that we have private guidelines, and can easily develop accessible concepts fairly easily on websites, the federal government here in the US needs to catch up with it. That's a tangent, though. Actually, the WCAG is even mensioned in the suit. This was merely trying to figure out whether this suit should be permitted to go on through the phases. If anyone would like an idea of just how slow the courts move, it took about four years to decide whether this case even had any merit. Not even taking on whether Dominoes actually even did or in this case, didn't do what the suit alleges. I am actually curious to know what exactly Dominoes doesn't have working. It mensions the custom Pizza builder, but that feature works just fine to my last knowledge with screen readers. Now, if we are talking scheduled orders, so that an order could be scheduled for a specific time and date? I think that section was broken. It's been a while. I use Pizza Hut more now as it is cheaper, and let me tell you...It really makes me want to pull my hair out. LOL!!! That aside, if anyone wants to listen to an analysis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQjUCqVo4II

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector