Re: Perilous Marathon, a new fast-paced runner by IMS Productions!

Jaidon and Eliza: leave each other alone. If I have to tell either of you again, it's going to be in my moderator hat, and there's going to be trouble. Eliza, I get that you think Jaidon is being a brat, but you are absolutely not helping the situation. Jaidon, I get that you think a dollar is a big deal; and capitalism sucks, I'll grant you, and so a dollar is important. But give the man time to fix his mistake, see how he does it, before dropping judgment.

Now here's my angle on the whole thing.

Ivan had some issues with Balloon Master as well, so none of the things that are going wrong now surprise me. Ivan, please take note. You're developing a pretty iffy track record here, so maybe it'd be better if you waited on releasing new stuff till -after you get stuff straight.
Misinformation of demo time is an annoyance, but not a fatal flaw. Misreporting of a price could be an honest mistake, there's just no way of knowing.
Now, as for borrowed sounds, here's the thing. I believe that at first you were trying to claim that the game does not use borrowed sounds? Then you admitted that it does. this makes you look very, very untrustworthy in my eyes. Own it, for heaven's sake just own it. What this makes me ask is, "Okay, if he's trying to dodge this, what else is he doing?". And that might not be fair, you might only have made this mistake and everything else is just like you say...but why bring on extra scrutiny and extra headache if you don't have to? Honesty is the best policy. Fail to do this, and the community will run you out on a rail in no time flat. Just watch.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patrickthepatshit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector