Re: upcoming game maybe; what do you guys think

Time for me to chime in.
I like the concept, hate the execution.
Take away all the multiplayer garbage and just call the players AIs.
Capitalize your messages.
Fix your grammar, please! I understand that English may not be your first language, but still. Please, please, please fix your grammar!
Change the name, lol. I know it was mentioned before, but "The awesome game" is not awesome, at least right now. I understand the struggles to come up with a good name, most of my projects are called "Testing stuff" until I actually release them, lol.
Try and move away from the command line. You claim that the hunting game is 2d, but it's actually not. It's still typing commands, lol. If this is done with PB, I believe the thing has 2 and 3d game libs as well as the ability to play sounds.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector