Re: UtilitiesKit

@14, that's interesting. I don't have that problem, though I should probably try with the release build to make sure,
@15, I agree I should have written a better description in the main post, though that readme file provides some details.
Notepad is kind of interesting, though it lacks being able to actually write new lines and such for now. Trust me I plan to fix that problem.
TTS speaker is something I put together that allows you to send text to you're Text to Speech engine if you would like to do that for some reason.
TTCom Server Configurator, for anyone who uses the TTCom by Doug Lee, allows you to add a server to you're TTCom's configuration file just in case you don't know how to add them.
File Size Converter just lets you check how big a file is.
The program that is still in development because it doesn't work for some reason is a simple timer.
And then the good old exit button.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : patrickthepatshit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : patrickthepatshit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : patrickthepatshit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : patrickthepatshit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector