Re: The real reason I hate Apple.

Lol Ethin, come on, argument with something you personally do and use and not something that is theoretically possible, even more so on Android than iOS. Who the heck is fully blind and explores a site? Not to mention that there are 100 times more websites than Android and iOS apps together, so a really good point for consistency comparisons isn't it? Honestly I would take Windows out of that too. There is no central place to get apps from, Microsoft store is something that's still very rarely used and it will continue being that way.
Now, about updates, both are buggy, Android or iOS. And a bloated screen reader? Nah, I call that a functional and capable screen reader which can switch profiles based on apps I am using, allow me to switch languages with a few gestures, and most important of all, back up and restore all my settings across devices, which is especially important if you customise gestures. That being said, there's nothing stopping you from using a screen reader in the simplest way possible. Bloat is something that would get in your way of being productive. Android is not horrible, it is not inaccessible, nothing of that sort. It's just not there yet. As soon as it is, I'll be the first to switch since as an OS, it allows me to do way more things than iOS. If we take Vo VS Talkback out of this, Android wins.