Re: Problem with Smugglers IV and V

This is sort of a known bug. In smugglers 4 it used to always occur when your enemy used reflect or focus shields. Generally it doesn't matter. In s5 I'm less sure on the circumstances, but try reporting it, sinse both S5 and S5 invasion are still being worked on, indeed a patch for s5 to version 2.1 just came out recently so try installing that sinse I do know it fixed some bugs.