am i the only one who enjoys football managergames?

Topictitle says it all.
I'm wondering if i'm the only one who really enjoys these football manager browsergames  such as hattrick or rockingsoccer.
I do realize quite a few people on this forum is american and football, or soccer, isn't exactly there favorite sport.
Silly americans. tongue
Anyway. I'm personally playing hattrick and rockingsoccer atm and was basictly  just wondering  if  i'm the only one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ManiaCs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Merin via Audiogames-reflector