Re: Announcement from Blastbay Studios

Crazy Party isn’t necessarily over. Pragma has – to my knowledge – developed for Python before, so I’m sure he’d recode it if it was an absolute necessity. Let’s hope it never comes down to that though, because this is something I’m unsure of and if he did choose to do this, it would be a living hell to recode. Although, if it did come down to it I’m sure he could utilize the help of Fiver to help get the job done. big_smile tongue
As for the topic at hand, I’m sad to see Palace Punch-up go. lol Just kidding. BGT did give us a lot of awesome projects, so it saddens me to see it go. I guess this kind of signals the end of an era. I wait in anticipation for whatever lies in the future for us as an audio gaming community.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector