Re: Inquisitor: The Demon is OUT

I bought the game last night and I like it but the navigation takes time to getting used to.
if I go back to previous locations on the map and I press alt it says nothing else.
but When I return to new locations and there are more objects on the map and I press alt I get a radar sound but When the sound pans from either left or right I press right arrow but if the sound pans to the left I press left arrow.
does the game have a look function?
it's hard to tell What is around on the map because I never know What's on the previous map locations.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kg84 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector