Re: Idea for nvda addon to make smuglers more accesible.

when you say "skills" do you mean the skill tree or skills in battle?

the skill tree was always slightly problematic due to the fact that windows explainging the nature of skills would open over the tree, and the names of  skills occasionally got hidden. It was usually therefore necessary to right click on skills to find out which was what, bu wasn't too difficult if you did that.

I'll have to install the games and see what they're like with NvdA , I do recall Tom ward saying that you needed some of NvdA's more obscure object nav keys to get things to work properly

You can check out The review of smugglers 5 that I recorded in 2014. I was still using Supernova at that stage, and its entirely possible the game was just more supernova friendly, though given several people have been successful with smugglers and NVdA i am honestly not sure in this case.