Making a IOS game using swift playground

Hello everyone, I have decided to start learning a programming tool called swift playground, which is a programming software for IOS I am finding  the exercises and puzzles they give you to solve are really helpful so far. My interest would be in developing audio games for mobile platforms like the eye phone or IPad. Which I have actually switched to using and not my PC laptop. Has anyone ever tried developing a game with swift playground? If so what are your thoughts? If I can’t program audio games with it that is ok. I‘’lol look into developing other types of apps for the blind or. Just apps in general. B